STL - Standard Template Library And DSA Interview Questions - Crash Course for STL - Standard Template Library in C++ and Data Structures and Algorithms
- Created by Anant Rungta
- English [Auto]
Preview this course Udemy GET COUPON CODE
Students also bought
- Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews!
- Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++
- Data Structures and Algorithms: Deep Dive Using Java
- Introduction to Data Structures & Algorithms in Java
STL- Standard Template Library is a must if you want to start Data Structures and Algorithms.
In this course, we will cover everything regarding STL, which includes -
- Containers, Iterators, Functions, Algorithms,
which includes - Vector, Set, Map, String, Stack, Queue, Doubly Ended Queue, List, etc.
- Later we will discuss some of the famous interview questions to get you started, and I'll be providing proper tips and notes for next steps also.
We will also have a Q and A sections where you can ask your doubts and I will be answering them. If I found something should is missed, I'll update the course frequently and you will be updated accordingly.
Hope you learn and enjoy!!!
Free Coupon Discount Udemy Courses