Online Courses Udemy - Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games, Created in collaboration with Epic Games. Learn C++ from basics while making your first 4 video games in Unreal
BESTSELLER, 4.6 (37,090 ratings), Created by Ben Tristem, GameDev.tv by Ben Tristem, Michael Bridges, English, Italian [Auto-generated], 3 more
PREVIEW THIS COURSE -.> GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- C++, the games industry standard language.
- How to use the Unreal Engine 4 Editor.
- Git as a version control and backup system.
- Object Oriented Programming and how to put it into practice.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- Game design principles.
- Programming patterns and best practices.
- Unreal's Terrain Editor to create epic landscapes.
- Artificial Intelligence behaviour programming for enemies.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Modern game development technologies and techniques.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
- Write code that is clean and to understand.
- Unreal Gameplay Framework to make games easily.
- Advanced vehicle physics.
- Blackboard and Behaviour Tree for customizable AI.
- Animation Blueprint for custom character animation.
- C++ template programming to reduce repetition.
- Vector maths for game play and physics calculations.