Udemy Free Discount - AngularJS Crash Course for Beginners, Learn the essentials you'll need to get started with AngularJS. Advance your web dev skills to build web apps FAST.
- 4.0 (498 ratings)
- Created by Simon Sez IT
- English [Auto-generated]
PREVIEW THIS COURSE -.> GET COUPON CODE
What you'll learn
- Discover how to use CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) capabilities via scope binding.
- Learn about data binding, controllers and creating simple apps.
- Discover the benefits of using Angular.
- Understand the Angular HTTP service.
- Learn about using Angular in IDE projects.
- Discover why using custom directives is important.
- Become fluent in AngularJS terminology.
- Write quicker, better AngularJS code and ultimately save time by using reusable components
Learn the essentials you'll need to get started with AngularJS, a popular open-source web application framework maintained by Google. During this two-hour introductory course, your instructor will introduce you to the basics of AngularJS.
The course is designed for individuals and web development professionals that need to understand the fundamentals of AngularJS.
Learn about data binding, controllers and creating simple apps, along with additional ways to control the data of AngularJS applications with multiple rows of data and scope binding.
Discover how to use CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) capabilities via scope binding.
Learn advanced topics, including using Angular in IDE projects, the Angular HTTP service, using custom directives, and combining binding, validation, and directives.
By the end of this course, you will be confident in your knowledge of the fundamentals needed to effectively use AngularJS.
All of our videos are high-definition videos, therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on, and the videos enlarged.
What People Are Saying:
★★★★★ “Clear concise and easy to follow. Concepts are explained in detail and each concept flows to the next with a clear thread.” –Hennie Grobler
★★★★★ “I was completely new with Angular and this course made me see the next steps more clearly, also, the presentation of the course is clear. I recommend it!” -Jorge Ibarra Delgado